SANDY HILL FORESTExclusive Forest Venue with KISS Package
KISS Package is working exclusively with Sandy Hill Forest, offering couples a beautiful forest ceremony.
Located 1 hour south of Adelaide in Yankalilla on the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula, Sandy Hill Forest is a one of a kind outdoor location for your wedding ceremony. We offer a boutique venue for small elopement weddings hosting a maximum of 20 guests. As an exclusive venue with no public access, Sandy Hill Forest is the perfect location for couples to make memories to last a life time.
We aim to take all the stress away on your special day. As a result, you can hire your photographer, celebrant and venue all in one affordable package! Our four packages consist of the following;
1. 5 hour venue hire, styled by the amazing team at Set Your Scene, 3 hours of photography and a celebrant for a beautiful romantic wedding.
2. 3 hour venue hire, 2 hours of photography and celebrant for your nuptials. With this package you might choose to keep the styling to a minimum, DIY or choose your our stylist.
3. A special Monday to Thursday 1.5 hour elopement package with 1 hour of photography. With just the essential marriage requirements and a sprinkle of personal touch we are able to offer this service at a reduced cost. (Plus the bonus of having photos in an amazing location!)
If you would like a deeper information pack on our packages or inquire regarding a booking, please contact us!
Sandy Hill Forest is located in Yankalilla which is:
- 65 km from Adelaide
- 33 km from McLaren Vale
- 23 km From Victor Harbor
- 14 km from Second Valley
- 27 km from Cape Jervis (Ferry to Kangaroo Island)
Need inspiration for your special day?
- You could elope at Sandy Hill Forest then head to Kangaroo Island for the honeymoon! Even hire a sports car and head out on the open road.
- Alternatively McLaren Vale could be the perfect place after the ceremony for a beautiful lunch with your closest of friends and family.
- Add an extra hour of photography & head to Second Valley for some really stunning sunset photos.
The opportunities are endless and we are here to help you with all of our recommendations!